i hope you’re having a good weekend! we don’t have too much going on around here – all i really want to do is color with my pencils – i am SO in love with me new polycolor and coloursoft pencils – they ROCK! i just may have to sell my Copics! not sure why i ever switched in the first place!
my post today is for the Thursday POM (Prisma & Other Mediums) challenge on Outlawz – *Buttons & Bows*
In addition it is also for the following challenges:Papertake Weekly – sketch (though i forgot a panel YIKES!)
One of the lessons in Colored Pencils 2 Class is coloring on cardstock other than white so here is the image from the Kraft lesson. The image itself is a FREE digi from one of the DT girls on the Outlawz site – you wouldn’t believe the talent over there! this one is by Anne Fenton. i just love how it turned out on the Kraft!
And there’s another reason you need to head over to The Outlawz – they are having a Summer Bash and the prizes are fantastic!Here are our fabulous prizes…
- SCACD —-$25.00 Gift Cert.
- Through the Craft Door Magazine —1 yr. PDF subscription
- Custom Banner, Watermark and Signature — by Marti Wills
- A $25.00 Gift Basket of Scrapping Supplies — Roxann Suits
- Sweet Summer – Clear mount set of 9 —Maureen Merritt–Mama Mo Stamps
- $20.00 G.C. Rona Mallard
- $15.00 G.C. — Fred She Said
- $10.00 G.C. –Gaylou’s Inimitability
- 5 free digi stamps of winners choice —Whimsy Stamps
- $10.00 G.C. Michelle Perkett Studio
- Prisma Pencil Coloring Class 1 at CMC — Marti Wills
- $20.00 G.C. —Art Impressions
- 3 Digi stamps —Digi Stamps Joy
- 4 Digi stamps — Sandi’s Samples
- One Gilli Goodie Bag — Gilli Rubber Stamps by Anary
- 4 Digi Stamps — Anne Fenton –Anne’s Digital Art
how could you pass this up?!?!?!
have a great weekend my friends!