have you been enjoying the tutorials?!?! I LOVE how excited folks are about these fantastic Viva products. i am SUCH a Viva junkie! I do realize some of these are hard to find so if you have any trouble locating something please let me know and i will help you! Alternativly, request that your favorite store start carrying them! and now…
day 4 of our Viva Decor party here at Pezadoodle Designs! Viva Decor has been SO generous and is supplying prize packs for one of YOU EVERY SINGLE DAY for the next 7 days!!! How do you win? simply leave a comment on the post for each day. want extra chances to win? there are two ways to get your name thrown into the hat for two more chances. subscribe to my blog via email AND announce this party on your blog! if you post the link i will be automatically notified so you don’t need to come back here and let me know
and now on with today’s idea! An easy sparkling Christmas Tree!
AND the collection of goodies you could win for today:
- Terra Cotta pots – 3 in graduated sizes
- Precious Metal Color paint – Emerald Green (Viva Décor)
- Modeling Cream – Pearl Champagne (Viva Décor)
- Viva Decor Eiskristal or other glitter, gala glitz or microbeads
- Glue Gun
- Pearl Pens – Gold, Red (Vive Décor)
- Poinsettias (Wild Orchid)
- Paint the pots with the PMC Green – no need to do the inside.
- Once the pots are dry use a sponge dabber to dab Modeling Cream around the top edge bands.While wet you can sprinkle the modeling cream with Viva Décor Eiskristal chunky glitter OR use your own glitter or microbeads. Set aside to dry.
- Stack & glue pots – place the largest on the bottom upside down. Place glue around the bottom (that is now the top) and place the medium pot upside down on top. Repeat with the smallest pot. I used a hot glue gun.
- Decorate your tree with varying sizes of pearl drops using the Pearl Pens.
- Accent with flowers. I used flowers on the top as well for my topper and to hide the hole. However you could use lots of different things!
so what do you think??? remember, leave me a comment and you will be entered for a chance to win today’s viva products!